Nebraska is a state-of-the-art luminaire that includes the latest advances in LED technology, complemented by a simple, yet elegant ergonomic design.
Perfect for installing on 4-12 m poles on both wide and narrow urban and residential streets, urban thoroughfares, bicycle paths, parking lots, parks, squares, avenues, highways and freeways.
- Body and cover with aerodynamic shapes, made form injected aluminium.
- Hidden heat sink with Air-flow Design cooling system. Air inlets provide air circulation by means of side convection.
- The driver compartment is separate from the LED board for better heat insulation between them.
- Quick driver access at the press of a button on the cover (manual opening). No tools required.
- Mounted on a Ø60 ( 48, 64 LEDs ) tube, on both the top and side.
- May be tilted -5º, 0º, 5º or 10º.
- Top part of the body finished in black RAL9011 and lower cover in grey RAL 7040.